Position:Home>Dancing> Dance classes..?
i wanna join a dance class thats by me called Dance Explosion!.!.!.!.but i have a lot of questionss lol!. [im 13 by the way]
1!. when do i sign up!? like od i just go up there anytime
2!.when do i actually start dancing!?
3!.do i have to sign up at a certain time in the year!?
4!.do i need a costume!?
& does anyone have any experience with that studio!?
is it good!?Www@QuestionHome@Com
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker:
each dance studio has their own policies and rules so you will need to call this studio and get the specifics!. Dont feel intimidated to call, studios are used to answering these type of questions!. You can also send them an email with your questions!.
Some studios are month to month (you pay in advance for one month of classes) some require payment for a 3 to 6 month session in advance!. Many studios will also offer a single class price, so if you wanted to try a class and see if you like it, you would only pay for one class, not the session!.
Some studios will let you start right away, and others will make you wait until the next session starts!.
You need to call ahead to find out infomation about their dress code and any other requirements they have!. Some dance styles (like ballet) tend to have stricter dress codes and others (like hiphop) tend to be more relaxed!. Regardless, you need to have proper shoes for the style of dance you will be learning!.Www@QuestionHome@Com
Call the studio or go down and ask about which classes would be sutible for your abilities and such!. They should sign you up there!. They would tell you when your classes will be!. No, you can sign up at anytime, as long as it isnt in the end half of fourth term!. Usually teachers prefer to have students sign up at the start of a term!. You shouldnt need a costume until a performance!. You may need a leotard, stocking and the correct shoes depending on what type of dance you are doing, but no costumes as such!.
I havent heard of this studio before, but thats probably because I lvive a while away!. Most studios are at equal standards these days anyway!. Good Luck!Www@QuestionHome@Com
1) Usually you sign up a registration form In May, June, and July!. There are usually dance camps during the week and there is a dress code most of the time!. When i signed up, they told me to come on this day to do the class and see if I liked it or not, and if this is what i wanted to do for the rest of the year!. There was auditions for certain levels too!.
2) You might start in September when your school starts or a week after!.
3) Signing up at the certain time of year is in May, June, July!.
4) You don't need a costume, an outfit would be good!. For Jazz, wear booty shorts ( Short shorts and a tank top)!. Ballet ( A body suit with ballet pink tights)!. Hip hop ( Sweats and shoes!.
Tap ( Just like jazz)
5) I have a great experience with studios!. It is great, i have been there since i was 4 years old! Good luck!Www@QuestionHome@Com
well i don't go there but here's my best guess:
1!. call the studio and ask them how to sign up!.
2!. whenever they tell you your class starts!.
3!. you can probably sign up any time you want but most studios go by sessions so the class you're taking may not start until the next session!.
4!. there may be a dress code but they'll tell you about that once you start class!. costumes are usually ordered before recital so you don't have to worry about it now!.
like i said i've never been there or even heard of it so i don't know if it's good or not!.
best of luck :)Www@QuestionHome@Com